Google+ Badge

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

old and new- peek-a-boo design inspired

Hello people,
today i am here to share an easel card made inspired from peek-a-boo design monthly challenge, using new and old stuff.
So here is my card.
For this card i have used my very script stamp which i made almost a year back, also the background die i bought which i didn't even remember till i cleaned my stash. i have used new spellbinder label die, kaisercraft butterflies and crafters companion die. Also this is my first experience with iris paper.
for the card i took a base white iris paper. distressed it and stamped the script stamp with versamark ink. used fevicryl golden powder as i didn't have any mica powder, but the result was awesome. later used the die s to layer over it. Stamped the butterfly and used zig clear pens which i got as gift from my brother for coloring. For base i die cut two border die and joined it to make it more sturdy and used foam tape to attach.

This card was basically made as a sample for my recent wedding card order so the label is left blank as it will have bride and groom's name embossed on it.

hope you all will love it.


entering it to following challenges


http://peek-a-boodesigns.blogspot.in/search?updated-max=2016-06-06T11:00:00%2B05:30&max-results=7

Sunday, June 5, 2016

double slider card

hello friends sharing a double slider card i made for my teacher.
Embossed the vellum and applied versa colour indigo. used spellbinder vine, handmade flower for the front panel.
the vellum, embossing folders were the old stuff i used. Blue texture paper, spellbinder die and indigo die were my new supply used.
The two inserts also have an embossed sheet on it.
It was fun making this card. hope you will love it.
entering it to following challenges
Thank you,
Vrajangna

shaker card

Hello crafty people, today i am here to share a simple card i made using distress inks, memory box stencil, ohp sheet, few die cuts and much needed blings.

Moving to the card i took white cardstock, layered my stencil and used distress inks to get the background. Used fabercastle sketchpens to highlight the flowers in the stencil.
then took another cardstock and made a frame out of it and adhered an ohp sheet on side and then applied two way tape and stuck it on my main cardstock which i had distressed with red color.before i removed backing from the forth side of foam tape i inserted some blings as shaking elements. used diecuts for making flower and the leafy vine. the butterfly and the tag is also die cut.
The envelope was decorated with a decorative tape, handmade paper and pattern paper.
hope you will enjoy this card. So shake shake...